12 1950s Native American Indian Western UK Campaign Books
12 Original British illustrated Campaign Books for Native American Indian Westerns:
- George Waggner’s 1957 PALE ARROW (PAWNEE) starring George Montgomery, Bill Williams, Lola Albright, Francis J. McDonald, Robert E. Griffin, Dabbs Greer and Kathleen Freeman.
- Andre De Toth’s 1952 SABRE AND THE ARROW starring Broderick Crawford, Barbara Hale, Johnny Stewart, Lloyd Bridges and Mickey Shaughnessy.
- Ray Nazarro’s 1954 THE BLACK DAKOTAS and starring Gary Merrill, Wanda Hendrix, John Bromfield, Noah Berry Jr., Clayton Moore and Faye Roope. (2 punch holes at the left edge)
- Harmon Jones’s 1958 BULLWHIP starring Guy Madison, Rhonda Fleming, James Griffith, Don Beddoe and Peter Adams.
- William Castle’s 1953 CONQUEST OF COCHISE starring John Hodiak, Robert Stack, Joy Page, Rico Alaniz and Fortunio Bonanova. (2 punch holes at the left edge)
- Lewis R. Foster’s 1956 DAKOTA INCIDENT starring Linda Darnell, Dale Robertson, John Lund, Ward Bond, Regis Toomey, Skip Homeier, Irving Bacon, John Doucette and Whit Bissell.
- Albert C. Gannaway’s 1956 DANIEL BOONE TRAIL BLAZER starring Bruce Bennett, Lon Chaney Jr., Faron Young, Kem Dibbs, Damian O’Flynn and Jacqueline Evans.
- Harold D. Schuster’s 1957 DRAGOON WELLS MASSACRE starring Barry Sullivan, Dennis O’Keefe, Mona Freeman, Katy Jurado and Sebastian Cabot.
- Joseph M. Newman’s 1958 FORT MASSACRE starring Joel McCrea, Forrest Tucker, Susan Cabot, John Russell and George N. Neise. (6 pages)(2 punch holes at the left edge)
- Jacques Tourneur’s 1959 FRONTIER RANGERS, based on the novel “Northwest Passage” by Kenneth Roberts and starring Keith Larsen, Buddy Ebsen, Don Burnett, Lisa Gaye, Philip Tonge, Larry Chance, Angie Dickinson, Pat Hogan and Lisa Davis. (6 pages)
- Lloyd Bacon’s 1953 THE GREAT SIOUX UPRISING starring Jeff Chandler, Faith Domergue, Lyle Bettger, Peter Whitney, Stacy Harris and Glenn Strange. (a repaired tear at the right edge and minor creasing at the top)
- Stuart Gilmore’s 1952 THE HALF-BREED starring Robert Young, Janis Carter, Jack Buetel, Barton MacLane, Reed Hadley and Judy Walsh. (12 pages)(2 punch holes at the left edge)
Pressbooks or Campaign Books were used by exhibitors for choosing their publicity campaigns. They would include ad blocks for use in newspapers and all the posters available. There was also editorial and illustrations.
The campaign books are in very good condition some have 2 punch holes at the left edge where noted. All have 4 pages except where noted.
Availability: 1 in stock